Thursday, February 11, 2010

1992

I usually store old photos where no one will ever be able to find them. However, this is one of my favorites.


Can't you just see the "cool" oozing out of me? The perm, the floods, the purple socks, my awesome NKOTB t-shirt, and my rad neon green wooden hoop earrings.

Face it, you wish you could have been my friend back in 1992!

11 comments:

  1. I was and the thing is we were totally cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that sidewalk art? I remember doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never look at you the same again. I love the picture, We all haves ones like that tucked away somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've started going through old photos again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a SA-WEET pic, LeMira!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fortunately, I was your friend back then! Thanks for the awesome flashback!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture is always how I think of you. Only thing your missing is the button hooked onto the corner of your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That picture is always how I think of you. Only thing your missing is the button hooked onto the corner of your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very glad I was and still am your friend!!!! I remember doing those and everytime a semi drove by we all tried everything we could to get them to honk there big horns :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best is when you can distinctly remember just how cool you thought you were!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!