Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Leprechaun Countdown

In honor of Jackson's "Leprechaun Countdown," I've created a new blog header. Yes, he started the countdown sometime last week. On March 1, "Leprechaun" comes out of hibernation. Wish me luck (that I will survive another season of "Come On, Eileen)!

7 comments:

  1. CUTE header! I love it; great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, that sweet Leprechaun season is upon us starting March 1st. Good Luck! Grandma Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I think it is so cute that loves leprechauns so much. I hope it sticks with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, looks GREAT!!! I forgot this is a fun holiday for kids. Drat. Just when I decided I wasn't going to put forth any effort for this one....you are going to inspire me to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is much cuter than the Leprechaun pictures in books! Let the fun begin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I suppose Jackson's too old to be fooled into believing that leprechaun is broken if you remove the batteries. Personally I've been dealing lately with a red Valentine's bull that declares himself to be "El Toro. El Toro OF LOVE!" and then compares his love to some jalapenos. Time to go stuff him behind the couch again!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!