For the summer, we've tried to be busy in the mornings doing chores. One of Jackson's favorite chores is taking care of our house plant. Yes, plant, singular. He makes sure the plant is watered (uses a spray bottle) and happy. Yes, he asks the plant if it is happy and talks to it. I never have time to record the conversations because they happen quickly. Yesterday, he wanted private time with the plant:
The plant is kept on a table in the bay window, and Jackson wanted the curtains to be closed. Of course, like any good mom, I had to invade the privacy to get a picture, to document the discussion of the plant's emotional state.
This kid keeps me smiling!
I'm happy to report that our plant is healthy and happy.


How fun! Jackson's face is changing-I hope I recognize him in August...he looks more like his own person. I can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma Ruth
I love this. I have 3 houseplants and Jackson can come over anytime to take care of them. It's been some time since we had a one-on-one conversation so I promise to give Jackson all the privacy he needs! :)
ReplyDelete