Friday, August 20, 2010

Aug. 1, 2010: Bellingham

When we found out that Matt's younger brother was getting married in Seattle, we were ecstatic because we finally had the opportunity to keep our promises to my brother and Matt's friend (who live in the area) to visit.  My younger brother lives in Bellingham, and I just loved it there!  The first evening together, we took a short walk on this fantastic trail next to their house.  Remember that I said I loved berries?  Well, on this trail are wild blackberries.  They are everywhere (not motorcycles)!

(from left to right:  my brother Nathan, his son Payton, me, Jackson)

(Pirate Payton:  This kid is a hoot!)
(Jada smelling the flowers)



(Payton, Jada, Jackson)

Jackson loved having kids to play with, and Jada and Payton were the perfect playmates for him.


And this is Shaylee with her dad holding her.  This baby is so smiley and so sweet that we almost put her in our suitcases to bring home with us.  She loves everyone and is so social. 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I didn't know Nate lived up there. What does he do that took them there. His kids are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Portia, he's in construction management.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like ALL of you had a very fun time berrying!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!