Soooooo, I haven't gotten a hold of Caitlyn's mom yet. Why not? I forget, I get busy, yada yada yada. She even brought a note from her mom with a cell phone number. If only this week wasn't so dang busy, then I would be able to call. But just my luck, Jackson brought home
another phone number of
another girl in the class. I couldn't stop laughing. He's becoming a little Ladies' man!
like.
ReplyDeleteWhose phone # does he have now? :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like he has friends at school!
ReplyDeleteThis whole situation is seriously cracking me up! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteI just caught up on your last few weeks!
ReplyDeleteFirst, I think it's so cute that Jackson has a little girlfriend. Both of my girls have had boys give them presents and tell them they are "cute" and Laura has a little boy who winks at her at church and has called the the house. It's hilarious.
Second, I'm so sorry about the tough days! Laura HATES homework too. It's a battle every single day to get her to get it done.
I hope things get better for you!