Monday, January 24, 2011

A New Day

I am so grateful that every day is a new day.  Every day I can get up and try again and again.  There are times that I think, "Wow, I sure blew it today!"  Some days I have more guilt than others.  I feel remorseful, and then I realize that I can do better.  I can try again. 

The past three weeks have been very taxing, but we're all still alive.  This week is a good week, for Jackson is the Star Student at school because his birthday is on Saturday.  (Crazy, I know!  He's almost SEVEN!)  He woke up happy and ready for the day.  When we did his reading, I was patient and diffused the anger he had.  We made it fun.  My goal is to do that the rest of this week.  His teachers have been very helpful and are willing to make accommodations for him so we can get him to like school again and not completely hate homework.  We'll get there.


It's a new day, a new week.  It's going to be GREAT!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Week to you LeMira! I love that you have this attitude and you are right, every day is a new day filled with the possibility to be great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog... It keeps me happy, and I love your post about every day we get to try again. I feel like that a lot. I need to be better at looking at each day as a chance to start over. You are very motivating my friend. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. You know that you are always in my heart.. I hope everything else is going great for you and your darling family. Miss you

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!