- Lose at least 15 pounds. I know I can. I just have to stay focused. I would love to lose twenty pounds, but I'll stick with 15 for now.
- Run another 5K in August with my friend.
- Plan my Webelos Den Meetings through December. (Webelos are the 10-11 year old cub scouts.) If I plan now, I won't be so swamped later (see Number 4).
- Get my Parent Council stuff ready for next year. Yes, I'm going to be the Parent Council President at Jackson's school for next year. How did that happen? No one else volunteered.
- Put together Jackson's school scrapbooks before the new year starts. If I plan to spend a little time every day on them, I should get a couple year's worth put together. Especially if I don't try to make them super fancy.
Okay, those are my summer goals. Those are enough to keep me focusing my energy where it needs to be. If I get those things done, then I will have to just set more goals! Here's to hoping I get more done that I have down here!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you are thinking!