Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BEST Surprise

What do you do when your best friend flies in to surprise you for HER 30th birthday?!!


You celebrate with cheesecake, of course.


Then, you spend the night talking, watching Alias,

and squeezing her every once in a while just to remind you that she's really there.


The next day, you make sure your husband gets a good picture of you with your bestie and her sister, then you go get your feet all doodied up, go out to lunch and dinner together, and watch more Alias.

Then you let her attend Jackson's school with the penguins (because I do know how to share sometimes).


And then I squeeze her one last time to make sure she knows that I love her guts.


And what do I do now that she's gone back home?  I miss her immensely. . .

Love you, Natalie!

3 comments:

  1. Was Rapunzel says...."Best Day Ever!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. How thoughtful of her! You must have really enjoyed having her around. I like seeing various people go to "Jackson's School."

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!