Oh this brings back many fond memories!! It truly is a summer ritual. I can't wait to visit more often with you either. I miss you! I will have more time to be a mother, to be a friend, and many other things. Let's get together soon. Don't you love Alias? I watched the whole five seasons very quickly because it was so good. Very intense. Have you finished watching all of the seasons yet? We could talk about them!! Good show
Nice and wet in the sunshine..
ReplyDeleteOh this brings back many fond memories!! It truly is a summer ritual. I can't wait to visit more often with you either. I miss you! I will have more time to be a mother, to be a friend, and many other things. Let's get together soon. Don't you love Alias? I watched the whole five seasons very quickly because it was so good. Very intense. Have you finished watching all of the seasons yet? We could talk about them!! Good show
ReplyDelete