Thursday, October 27, 2011

Danger Ahead!

It's Shark Week at our house this week.

Um, actually, Halloween is just around this corner.  This is not Jackson's costume for the year, but he sure loves this old one that his grandma made for Uncle Robert years ago.  Sorry, Buddy, I can't run from a shark this cute.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW!!! I was just thinking about that old costume and wondered if it fit him...good thing he tried it on this year, looks like it will definitely be too small next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...you drop off of facebook...you make your blog private so that I can't get in...and then I click on your blog link hoping you're not private anymore and you're not and then you have a new, beautiful baby boy????!!! Amazing! I'm so excited for you guys! The last I read of your blog before you went private was you playing the piano in sacrament meeting...

    I was getting panicked when I had no way to contact you! So, so, so happy for you!! Cole is aDOREable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your generous comment on my blog! I've been away for a while, mostly feeling paralyzed about adoption. Thanks for making my re-entry so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob and I got a little chuckle out of this tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!