Grandpa Katschke came up last weekend and met his newest grandson. We hope we get to see the grandparents again soon. . .when? Not soon enough.
Uncle Ken, Aunt Aimee, Annie, and Nate came to visit us last weekend as well. (Sorry, Aimee, I didn't get any pictures of you. . .) Jackson keeps asking me, "Mom, you remember that baby that I tickled and smiled at me?" Yup, this one:
Nathan is only three months older than Cole. Here's a comparison shot:
Jackson loves his Uncle Ken. Funny story, this week we had Parent/Teacher Conferences, and his teacher sent home Jackson's "Marvelous Me" book. On the first page it asked how many people were in his family, and Jackson said "4." When I asked who the four people were, he answered, "Uncle Ken, Mom, Dad, and Jackson."Of course, I just love this little doll. Too bad she lives halfway across the country now.
**************Warning: Cole Overload coming up ******************
This was in between times when he didn't have to sponge bathe. I know he's looking forward to that time again. I LOVE those chocolate eyes!
Daddy adores him
And so does Jackson:
"This Little Piggy. . ."
"Mom, can I hold him?"
Aren't these legs just yummy? Sadly, the rolls are almost completely gone. . .so glad I took a picture last week.















What wonderful pictures! The love seeps out of the photos and flows over my keyboard and into my heart. Those baby leg rolls will reappear later on when Baby Cole gets to be 4 - 6 months old!
ReplyDeleteLeMira, I miss you!! (After all, we live MILES apart!) ;( Today I had the brilliant idea to check your blog. What wonderful photos of that little cherub. Cole is a handsome little boy, and Jackson looks like he's warming right up to the role of big brother. 'So happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteOh Man LeMira, it really brings tears to my eyes to see Rocky kissin on his baby brother, and Matt bathing his little boy. Your heart must be on cloud 9.
ReplyDeleteSis! I can't believe it took me this long to find that you put pictures of us on your blog! I love the one of Jackson and me! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete