Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

A cute pumpkin and a spooky, but friendly, ghost hope you had a "boo-"tiful time last night collecting candy.


 (Oh, Nate, do you recognize the mask?)


 Cole was DONE doing pictures after about 10 seconds.  Ha!


BOOOOOO!

Jackson enjoyed trick-or-treating with Daddy this year.  He wore the mask for about the length of time that I took pictures and then took it off after leaving the house (Matt says anyway).  He got a bucket full of candy.   Cole was just cute and admired when the trick-or-treaters came to our door. . . while he slept.

4 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT mask!! How fun to have a sleeping pumpkin to show the trick-or-treaters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am supposed to be working on all kinds of stuff, instead I got sidetracked when I saw your blog was up on my watchlist again (YAY!) and I had to go back and check out all of your posts, and cry and laugh and smile. The one about the birthmother tugged at my heart and really made me grateful for the insights you always bring to things I may not have thought of or ecperienced--you have become so wise through your journey. I am Socccc excited to see your beautiful new addition and how much joy Cole has brought to your wonderful family. love you friend! (PS did you ever get my package in the mail?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love catching up on your blog. :)

    Cutest ghost and pumpkin EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lemira, I can't believe I didn't realize you guys were able to adopt! I am so happy for you guys!!! Yay!!! Glad all is well and hope all is!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!