The one thing I can count on every year because I live on the mountain bench is that we will get some heavy snowfall. The first big snowfall came during the Christmas break, and then it's been so cold (below 20 degrees) the last few weeks, that it hasn't melted. Last Thursday night another big storm came in, and Jackson's school actually called a snow day for Friday. Matt stayed home because we couldn't even get out of our driveway for most of the morning. Yesterday we went sledding at the local golf course. We had a lot of fun, even Cole, but he's getting so heavy that we didn't care to carry him up the hill very many times. :)
The pictures below are from Friday morning.



What a LOT of Snow!! How Fun! You are having some Winter Weather. I wonder if we will get any of it...When Matt and Lisa were in college, they would tell us when they got snow, and we would get the same thing 5 days later in New Hampshire.
ReplyDelete