Today I'm grateful for
1. Open adoptions -- we just spent the weekend with both birth moms (at different times). I love that adoption is about building families, and not one member, but several. Love that ALL of our kids love those birth families and count them as a part of us.
2. Temples -- We attended the final session of the Payson, UT temple dedication yesterday. I came away with the assurance that Jesus Christ lives, and that He has a way for us to return to Him, and that the temple is the place to receive the blessings and make those covenants with Him. We will be able to seal our little Emily to our family in the next few weeks.
3. My Handy Husband -- He installed a ceiling fan on Saturday for our bedroom, and I've enjoyed two of the most comfortable nights the last two days. It's a simple thing, but I'm grateful.
What are your grateful thoughts this Monday morning?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you are thinking!