Wednesday, March 12, 2008

For Shayla

So Shayla tagged me about a month ago or so, and I kind of forgot about it until today. I think I remember doing one like this a long time ago, but hey, this one's not that long so I'll do it.

10 Years Ago: I was anticipating graduating from my very small high school of 200 students. Yes, my graduating class had fewer than 50 students in it. I had senioritis bad. I was ready to move on to BYU, and out of that little town.

Snacks I Enjoy: Hmm. . .this is hard because I love anything salty, sweet, or that has too many calories. I've been trying to change my snack habits. Thanks to Natalie who has taught me the deliciousness of homemade salsa and guacamole. I think I'll pick that snack. It's healthy, right?

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Shower
2. Get Jackson ready for school
3. Prune roses/ other yard work
4. Organize my pantry
5. Figure out a girls' night activity

Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Adopt, adopt, adopt (no more waiting!)
2. Pay off debt
3. Buy another car
4. Buy a house
5. Set up my mom and dad for the rest of their lives
6. Donate a substantial amount to the neonatal units at the hospitals where Jackson's spent time.
7. Set up Jackson's college fund
8. Travel

3 of my bad habits
1. Talking too much
2. Eating for everything (celebration, boredom, stress)
3. spending too much time on the computer doing nothing

5 places I have lived:
1. Panaca
2. Provo (4 different apartments) -- does that count?
3. Where we currently live now. If you know me, you know where this is.

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Dishwasher
2. Waitress
3. Media Technician
4. Teacher
5. Mommy!

Things People Don't Know About Me:
I'm not sure how to answer this one. I feel like my life is an open book. Ask me anything, and I'll give you an honest answer. Since one of my bad habits is that I talk too much, I think everyone must know everything about me. Oh, okay, I don't like chocolate cake, and I love to play Age of Empires on the computer. I can probably beat you senseless in that game (how embarrassing that I just told you that!). There you go.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you disliked chocolate cake. And Age of Empires, eh? I have no clue what that is but I'll be sure to avoid going head-to-head with you on that one!

    You forgot to mention that 10 years ago would have been only a few short months before you met moi. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these type of posts are so fun, because no matter how well I think I know someone, I always learn something... And if you're ever looking to get rid of chocolate cake, just know I would be more than happy to take it! =)
    -Erica

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!