Friday, October 3, 2008

All About Jackson

So my friend Shayla tagged me to do a post all about Jackson. I'm actually really glad for that because I've needed something to blog about.


Name and Meaning:
Jackson Ross; His first name was just because I heard that name while teaching, and I really liked it. I didn't know then that it was the most popular name that year. I probably wouldn't have chosen it if I had known. Ross is his grandpa's name and his daddy's middle name.

Age: 4 1/2 years old

Nicknames: Buddy, Goofball, Stinker (when I'm mad -- I know not really nice); Kiddo; -- nothing that unique.

Favorite Activities: watching Backyardigans; listening to Wizards of Winter and watching it on the computer; rocking on his stool and listening to CDs; playing anything with Mom and Dad

Favorite Foods: Pizza, cold cereal, chips, chicken, fruit -- grapes, apples, strawberries, raspberries, applesauce

Least Favorite Foods: noodles (any type); carrots; and many more that I don't want to count and name

Favorite Music: Wizards in Winter by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Favorite Toy(s): CD player, Cootie Game, Mom's keyboard, any musical instruments, or anything with numbers; Mickey Mouse; his penguins

Favorite Book: Chicka Chicka 1-2-3

Favorite Item of clothing: His basketball shorts and basketball shirt

What makes him Happy: playing with mommy and daddy,

What makes him Sad: not getting what he wants . . . he's no different from any other kid; the hospital/eye doctor; band-aids

2 comments:

  1. AND he's the cutest lil' guy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't like any noodles? Most kids love spaghetti! I love little Jackson who is getting taller. Thanks for the post about him. I'm impressed that he likes so many fruits!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!