Here are the picture highlights:
I finally got the pictures from Jackson's preschool teacher of Santa and Jackson. Matt and I got to go and take pictures for the classes. Jackson was so excited and told him that he wanted a "basketball player" (basketball hoop) for Christmas.
Jackson decided to have a picnic in the hall after watching an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He put out the blanket and found his own "food" for the event.
Jackson loved all of his presents, but his Aunt Keri sure knows him. She works for a Hallmark store, and when a shipment of Madagascar Beanie Babies came in, she bought a set and sent them to Jackson. He loves them -- especially when we re-enact the movie with them.
Last Saturday, we got discounted tickets (there are some perks to Matt's job) to the BYU vs. Wake Forest game. Jackson has loved BYU Basketball ever since we went last year with my family. He had a blast, this year, too. Unfortunately, we left the camera in the car. I did, however, snap some pictures before the game with Jackson in his new BYU attire and his new "Y Guy" puppet that I made for Jackson for Christmas (thanks, Stephy for teaching me!).
Wow! Your puppet is really impressive! Our church library has those and my daughter loves them. What a great gift!
ReplyDeleteIs the number 13 on the back?
ReplyDeleteI hope you are over your cold. Keri really loved getting the Madagascar set of animals for Jackson.
Love you all!
Mom-Ruth Ann
It was so great to come and spend the holiday with you guys! Thanks for letting us come in and out sporadically too! Seeing Jackson playing with the Madagascar animals was the highlight of the trip!
ReplyDeleteYour puppet turned out great!!
ReplyDeleteA House! Yea!! I know you have been wanting to look for a house for some time. I hope it works out!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Amy
Hooray for house hunting...it's sure a buyer's market--I hope you find what you're looking for! The pictures of Jackson are great...he's so handsome!
ReplyDeleteYoure teaching him young!! Well done!
ReplyDelete