Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sigh

Some days are just hard.  The end.  Okay, I'll leave a couple quotes because I feel like I need something more to this blog post.

"If He [God] deprives them of any present blessing, it is that he may bestow upon them greater and more glorious by and by." ~George Q. Cannon

"It may help to know that a trial is for our good, but it doesn't make the suffering any less intense." ~Gerald N. Lund

Both quotes are taken from Gerald N. Lund's new book Divine Signatures.  I highly recommend it.  I have many thoughts on the subject, but for now you get a couple of quotes.  Sorry if they seem a little down, but today has been a down day.  Some days are just hard; today was one of them.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Le Mira. Sending you some positive thoughts and a hug your way. BTW I always get a pick me up when I click onto your blog and see those sunflowers. You have an eternal spirit and light that just inspires. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these quotes I will have to go check that book out. I am always up for some positive reading!! Love you

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!