Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Not all Roses and Ease

Some mornings are hard.  Like today.  I went to bed feeling sick and exhausted (I finally caught Cole's and Emily's colds).  Early this morning, Cole had his turn to be up and crying, and so I had to comfort him and put him back to bed.  I'm up later than usual, and I'm concerned about when I'll get exercise in, but I'm up and doing the best I can.

I've not been sticking to my health goal very well.  I have exercised pretty well, but my eating habits have slipped quickly the last few days.  We've had too much junk in the house, and I've given in to too many cravings.  Today's goal is to work on the habit of health by being conscientious of what goes into my mouth and to keep busy so I won't just shovel unnecessary food into it. 

Today's affirmation is "I will form good habits and become their slave." 

Deep breath in.  Emmy is crying.  Time to start the Mommy Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you are thinking!